Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Paradise....Lucky Us!

I just cannot believe that I have gotten to posting this! Yikes and OMG! Life has high jacked me. Instead of blogging I've been writing papers for my community college adventure.
In any case, in J A N U A R Y Kim, Siegy, and I went down to Palm Springs to visit newly transplanted John and Clayton.
It was beautiful.
Clayton, Ice, Kim, Siegy and Fire...
John...
Instead of Winter holidays, we did January in Palm Springs.
Posted by Picasa
It was pretty tough hanging out there....
Not much to do but lie around....
Or sit and talk...
Night time in Palm Springs involved good food and drink a n d friends!
Posted by Picasa
Day time also brought good food......
Two amazing little gals! Fire on the left and Ice on the right.
They were exceptionally happy to meet all of us.
How about the 80's during the day and beautiful sunsets.
We danced after dinner....
Posted by Picasa
We played Wii
Palm Springs is so full of entertaining opportunities!
Palm Springs is chock full of fresh grapefruit...
and lemons. They were incredible!!
Posted by Picasa
Breakfast morning hosted by John & Clayton...
We were in Spa Land!!
Views of their beautiful home...
Like I said, Spa Land.
At night the fire pit glowed warm and full of friendship.
Posted by Picasa
Yes, it's true that I brought fruit back in my luggage (and Kim's). Siegy passed.
Posted by Picasa

I'm hoping we can do this again next year. Advantages: No holiday rush. No having to go to work or keep to visiting schedules. We just were able to be with one another and relish our time together. Lucky us! Thank you boys!!

Thank you.

No comments: