Thursday, September 1, 2011

La Vita Alessandria

Well, I continue to not be able to post pictures b-c these computers are really old and most have the old big sqare discs.  I need one that will accomodate my small camera disc....
Tomorrow we leave for France, a few days ahead of Jean and Linde.  Our time here in Alessandria has been really, really, good.
Rita gave me a cooking lesson today--we made gnocchi.  I needed a refresher course on it b-c the times I have made it in Seattle it tasted like glue....I am now ready to try again.
We are enjoying one anothers company and laughing big belly laughs as good friends do.  We have taken many walks and visited old haunts...this is where I will be inserting pictures.
For now, ciao and wish us luck in France where only Kim has any idea of the language.  We will be at her mercy....
We are leaving now to go to church.  SR Wendy wants one last peak before we depart....Sometimes she can be so insistent!  After that, a night out for pizza.

No comments: