Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Never Too Late...

 
Posted by Picasa


OKAY, I know, Katie Couric won't be putting this on the national news (not even in the final "feel good" section) but for the first time in my life, I have done a Will Shortz NY Times puzzle! True, it was a Monday puzzle (as Kim so quickly pointed out to me) BUT I DID IT!!!! Siegy is always doing the puzzles, doesn't matter the day of the week and she always does them in ink (as does Jon Stewart) so that's how I started.

AS Kim was slaving away on her blog re: The Performance, I was doing the puzzle and while it's true that I would ask her a question now and then, I DID THE PUZZLE ALL BY MYSELF. So, after all these many years, with the time and courage, I have faced a huge block and surmounted it. I can hardly wait for next Monday.

No comments: