Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Its Snowing in Seattle....

Spring time in Seattle has been beautiful with the many trees blooming.
Despite the beauty, today I growl.
Work sometimes is harder than it needs to be.

It's not the clients, it's other "professionals".

The streets and sidewalks are covered with the raining blossoms, which look like a different version of snow.

Really annoys me when we can't be kind to one another and put our egos aside for the betterment of our clients.

I've been working with him for two years...
I don't know why you're involved.
Too many cooks spoil the pot.
I don't think my client needs others involved.

The blossoms smell wonderful and their sidewalk droppings add more beauty to an already dazzling spring-time.

This is not the first time this has happened.
Same group of "social service providers."
What am I doing wrong that this keeps happening? One co-worker says, "It tells me that you're doing your job." Nonetheless, I've let this get to me and I remain pissed
and I am forced to look at how I can carry a grudge.


Spring time in Seattle.
My learning never ends.
Sorry for such a boring entry.

No comments: