Sunday, October 24, 2010

WHERE THE _________ HAVE I BEEN????!!

Okay, okay. Let's not get our undies all twisted in a knot....I do know that it's been quite awhile since I've written. Time has flown by and I can honestly say that almost every day I have thought about writing and posting to this blog. Life took over: some fun, some hard, some good, some frustrating and I just got behind. As I thought of not blogging, I wondered how many times you would come to the site before you'd just give up? A little intermittent reinforcement has brought you back! Hooray! Now, what have I been up to?
B a c k in August, we got to take an unexpected trip down to the Oregon Coast. Readers will know that it's one of my most favorite places on earth...
We stayed near Hug Point and just enjoyed wandering the beach.
Take a good look. This is where I want my ashes disposed of someday. Please help Kim plan to take into account the wind factor...It does get pretty breezy at times--I'm just saying....

Enjoy some of the Earth's beauty and while we're at it, consider what YOU do to keep it this way?? HA HA!! It's my blog and I can wax political if I want to...




Can you hear the waves???
Do you see the bird?

There's more to add but who knows how long that will take?? So for now I will quit and hopefully be back soon. There is so much to say and so little time! Rats! When I was living the easy life in Italy I kept promising myself that this would not happen to me again. Sigh. I was wrong; here I am.

No comments: