Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Guest...NOT!!!



July 19, 2008

While minding my own business and cooking a pot of spaghetti sauce with meatballs, I turned around to see this guest...

They're all over the place but usually outside! Kim was no help running into the other room shouting, "you're from the southwest, do something..." Well, I am/was and as a kid encountered many of these. But now what's happened to me????!! It scared me! I did try to get it/her/him but it was W A Y too fast and it ran behind the stove.

Now what am I supposed to do? Will it come out? Will it die back there? Will I step on it while cooking? Will it find its way out? Did I mention it's over 3 inches long?????

1 comment:

asargent said...

a little lizard!!!!! ahhhh. No it won't die back there. It will come out and scoot away or it will be your new best friend, probably good like. Like the gekos in hawaii and mexico. I wonder if it chatters?
Hey you two, what an inspiring time you are having, for me, a vicarious adventure in the day to day!!!!!
It's great to think of you there doing all those little activities and going places and meeting little creatures.