Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a day will bring...



July 20. 2008

Yes, I know many of you are just holding your collective breath to determine what's happened to our gecko lizard guest.

Finally, after almost 36 hours she was captured and returned to the out of doors. She kept running around the room, trying to find her way out but the tile by the door was too slick for her and she kept slipping down. We built a couple of little bridges/ramps but no luck; she thought they were a bad trick against her maybe like the bowl we kept trying to drop over her...

Just awhile ago, Kim was running water in the kitchen sink and guess who was in there? This time trapped because again, she had no traction to get out of the sink (not to mention that it took Kim a minute to realize she was in there...). So, I gathered my courage and picked her up. She wiggled furiously but I held on and got her outside and dropped her into a garden area.

Whew. I told Kim (who again ran into the other room but has been chiding my obsession with the little one since she first appeared) that I now hoped it understood that all along I've just been trying to help....

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: